Clothing collection bags are again being distributed amongst club members to request donations of unwanted items for charity which will benefit our club financially when they are weighed in. Please see Theresa to request a bag. The next two scheduled collection dates are Thursday 27th April 2017 and Monday 16th October 2017, so please hand any filled bags to Theresa by these dates.
The bags may be used to collect the following:
- Good quality men’s, ladies’ and children’s clothing
- Paired shoes (tied together or elastic band around)
- Soft toys
Please do NOT include any of the following:
- Duvets, bedding, household linen
- Pillows and cushions
- Carpets, rugs and mats (including bath, shower and toilet mats)
- Soiled or wet clothing
- School uniform
- Corporate clothing or work wear
- Shredded or mutilated textile material
- Textile off-cuts, yarns or threaded material
Thanks for supporting our club.